Markers can be used in order to increase durability of horizontal markings on granite cubes, where paint or thermoplastics do not hold well. The crown height does not exceed 18 mm. The average durability of markers is 20-25 years. Special aluminium-zinc alloy is polished by wheels of oncoming vehicles which increases the main purpose, which is visibility improvement.
- Produced alloy aluminum-zinc characterized by high strength are products that replace conventional painting paints and thermoplastics.
- The markers are designed so that oncoming cars do not cause abrasions on the contrary special aluminum-zinc alloy is so polished that increases the visibility improvement;
- Eassy installation;
- Improves safety and visibility np.progów release or pedestrian crossings;
Markers are part of the system for improved visibility on roads and are mainly used for the following applications:
- Marking pedestrian crosswalks Reflective markers are visible for drivers and they inform them about a crosswalk ahead which improves the safety of pedestrians at crosswalks;
- Marking parking lots Markers separate individual parking slots;
- Marking spots requiring permanent marking. Markers are used for marking road centre-lines, direction of traffic flow, traffic lanes on roads made with stone paving and in other places where traditional marking is not durable.
|Technical specification Maker|
|Marker size||Marker weight|
|Ø – 100mm||Weight: 230 g|
|Ø – 80mm||Weight: 130 g|
|Ø – 50mm||Weight: 60 g|
|Marker height||18 mm|
|Durabilityafter mounting||25 years|
|Materials||Zinc -aluminium alloy|