- The detection system detects pedestrians approaching the crossing and provides 100% light thanks to motion sensors.
- The module illuminates pedestrians but does not blind drivers. It only informs through lightening up effect and the driver knows he/she must remain careful when approaching the pedestrian crossing.
Benefits of using the smart LED extra lighting on pedestrian crossings
- Higher visibility of pedestrians, increased safety, lets drivers react properly when the pedestrian approaches the crossing.
- Reduced costs of maintaining the road through limited electric energy consumption related to lighting.
Modernization of old and energy-inefficient lighting systems is one of the best ways of reducing electric energy costs. The replacement of conventional solutions into LED luminaires leads to considerable savings.
- Provides aesthetic look to urban infrastructure